Vintage Fashion Print - Shenzhen Wholesale Fashion - Fashion Outlet Niagara Falls Canada.
Vintage Fashion Print
- Vintage clothing is a generic term for new or second hand garments originating from a previous era. The phrase is also used in connection with a retail outlet, e.g. "vintage clothing store." It can also be used as an adjective: "This dress is vintage."
- The text appearing in a book, newspaper, or other printed publication, esp. with reference to its size, form, or style
- A newspaper or magazine
- a picture or design printed from an engraving
- The state of being available in published form
- put into print; "The newspaper published the news of the royal couple's divorce"; "These news should not be printed"
Vintage Fashion Shot
I met Melike in Pittsburgh through my friend Jeff a Dancer at Attack Theater.
Dancers and fashion just work.
This is a candid before Melike ran and jumped in front of the sun to show off the dress.
Technical: No Strobes Strobists. I metered the shadow side of Melike to get the contrasty light. In photoshop I mixed the channels as if I were sending my film out to be cross processed.
Simple. Fun. Love simple and fun.
Side note: I shot this at Ida Lee Park in Leesburg, Virginia. I photographed a rally for President Obama's campaign here. Turns out Melike's Mom was in the crowd. She was in front and shooting from the media raiser it was inevitable I found her Mom.
online fashion classes
songs for fashion shows
latest fashion for women
japanese fashion and style for men
fashion magazine jobs
ladies fashion shopping
free fashion books
fashion photography vintage
fashion valley mall san diego
| HOME |