French Fashion Doll - Summer Fashion 2011 Australia
French Fashion Doll
- Fashion has been an important industry and cultural export of France since the seventeenth century, and modern "haute couture" originated in Paris in the 1860s.
- a small replica of a person; used as a toy
- Dress someone or oneself smartly and attractively
- dame: informal terms for a (young) woman
- Decorate or dress up something
- A doll is a model of a human being. Dolls have been around since the dawn of human civilization, and have been fashioned from a vast array of materials, ranging from stone, clay, wood, bone, cloth and paper, to porcelain, china, rubber and plastic.
A French Fashion Doll's Wardrobe
In this book, highly recognized doll costumer Louise Hedrick offers a collection of 56 patterns, authentically adapted from those presented in La PoupA©e ModA?le between 1864 and 1874, for creating an entire wardrobe to fit both the classic 18-inch and 12-inch dolls of the period, and today s popular 18-inch and 12-inch reproduction French fashion dolls. From whitework undergarments and nightwear to dresses, headwear and outerwear, the 28 ensembles in this book encompass a complete wardrobe for a fashionable doll. By making slight variations in the patterns, fabrics and trims, a seamstress can enlarge this comprehensive wardrobe even further.
French Fashion Doll reproduction
The black doll on the right is a 19" FG Repro, and the doll in pink is a Bru Smiler, 20" tall. The vanity is an antique doll furniture piece.
Handmade French Fashion Doll Toilette Valise
Interior of toilette case. I handcarved the brush, comb and toothbrush and all the bristles are handset. The powderpuff is also handmade.
french fashion doll
Help your favorite Barbie fan be bright with this awesome electronic laptop computer! Compact and portable, this Barbie B-Bright laptop is filled with exciting and challenging activities. Learn letter names and sounds; learn how letters make up words; build vocabulary; practice pronunciation; learn number names and symbols; practice counting; identify basic shapes and names; listen to and create music; and more. A helpful Barbie voice encourages kids while Barbie herself appears on the high-resolution LCD screen. Great for preschool and kindergarten kids who are ready to learn language and math basics, or who have already started and need practice. Imported. 2Hx9-1/2Wx9D".
hollywood street fashion
daisy lowe fashion spot
japan tokyo fashion
new york fashion colleges
harajuku fashion clothes
northridge fashion center
popular fashion photographers
women fashion scarves
celebrity fashion and style
| HOME |