Paris couture fashion week. Asian fashion stores.
Paris Couture Fashion Week
- A fashion week is a fashion industry event, lasting approximately one week, which allows fashion designers, brands or "houses" to display their latest collections in runway shows and buyers to take a look at the latest trends.
- The most sacred time of the year in Los Angeles. Sort of like the High Holy Days in Judaism, Ramadan in Islam, and FIFA World Cup Soccer for every country in the world except the United States.
- Such clothes
- Coutures is the name of several communes in France: * Coutures, Dordogne, in the Dordogne department * Coutures, Gironde, in the Gironde department * Coutures, Maine-et-Loire, in the Maine-et-Loire department * Coutures, Tarn-et-Garonne, in the Tarn-et-Garonne department
- The design and manufacture of fashionable clothes to a client's specific requirements and measurements
- high fashion designing and dressmaking
- The business of designing and making such clothes
- The production of high-end, custom-made clothing
- The capital of France, on the Seine River; pop. 2,175,000. Paris was held by the Romans, who called it Lutetia, and by the Franks, and was established as the capital in 987 under Hugh Capet. It was organized into three parts—the Ile de la Cite (an island in the Seine), the Right Bank, and the Left Bank—during the reign of Philippe-Auguste 1180–1223. The city's neoclassical architecture dates from the modernization of the Napoleonic era, which continued under Napoleon III, when the bridges and boulevards of the modern city were built
- sometimes placed in subfamily Trilliaceae
- (Greek mythology) the prince of Troy who abducted Helen from her husband Menelaus and provoked the Trojan War
- A commercial city in northeastern Texas; pop. 24,699
- the capital and largest city of France; and international center of culture and commerce
Collezioni Haute Couture
Collezioni Haute Couture showcasing in amazing color photographs, the collections of world famous Haute Couture designers from the catwalks of London, Paris, Milan, Madrid, Rome, New York, Barcelona and Tokyo etc., this fashion magazine from Italy is truly unique. It also covers Haute Couture Bridal collections, the newest and finest fabrics and accessories.
couture (ku-t?r', -tur') n: The business of designing, making, and selling highly fashionable, usually custom-made clothing for women.
© Uche Photography All rights reserved. Use for any reason without written permission is illegal.
japanese fashion shows
wholesale fashion designer jewelry
kids fashion italy
top fashion shows
kids fashion campaign
camera for fashion photography
fashion magazine in london
| HOME |